DOUGLASS HIGH SCHOOL
Live Stream of all games can be found at: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/douglass-high-school-douglass-ks
ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
For this weeks events, click here:
DHS 2022-23 ENROLLMENT GUIDE
If there are ever issues or question about picture orders from Lifetouch, please contact the office and we will be happy to assist you.
Fall Individual Picture Code: EVTFNS6NP
Senior Individual Picture Code: Proofs will be sent home
Fall Sports Picture Code: EVTKZZFJG
Fall Re-Take Code: EVTCDGK7Q
Winter Sports Picture Code:
Spring Casual Picture Code:
Spring Sports Picture Code:
Jostens Midwest Graduation Services
For Graduation or Class Ring information, Josten’s Contact Information is: MGS Jostens PO Box 1867, Pittsburg, KS 66762 ~ (620)232-7464 ~ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Of The Year
Keep up with all our current events and happenings by following us on Twittter and Facebook.
DOUGLASS HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRAR
email@example.com ~ Phone=316-747-3310 ~ Fax=316-747-3344
Click Link Below
The following applies to all students with multiple F’s
LUNCH VISITOR POLICY
Due to safety purposes and limiting the amount of outside traffic, we do not allow any lunch visitors.
STUDENT APPEARANCE – DRESS CODE
Each student shall be responsible for maintaining appropriate school dress. The development of personal grooming standards will result in a neat, clean personal appearance that does not interfere with the health and safety of self or others, and does not interfere with the educational process of the school. Students are being prepared for the world of work and will be required to dress as such. Guidelines for dress at Douglass High School are as follows:
1. Clothing and other apparel that promotes and/or advertises alcohol, tobacco or other dangerous or illegal substances are prohibited.
2. Tube tops, spaghetti straps, racer-back tank tops, halter tops, mesh or net shirts, and shirts that expose the midriff or cleavage are not allowed at school. Tank tops must have shoulder straps that are at least two inches wide.
3. Pants, shorts, or skirts that permit the display of undergarments, whether worn low or have a low rise are not appropriate. Shorts inseams must be a minimum of 2”. Tight fitting stretch fabric shorts, pants, and skirts or dresses are not allowed without a looser fitting shirt or upper body garment that is of mid-thigh length.
4. Suggestive or double-meaning shirts are not appropriate.
5. Footwear must be worn.
6. No hats or bandanas may be worn in the school building prior to 4 p.m. Exceptions to the dress code may be granted on designated days by the principal at the request of the Student Council. The items listed above serve only as a guideline. Dress code issues are at the discretion of the administration.